For convenience, comfort, and quick on-and-off, nothing compares to zippered PRO fly-fishing waders for men. The convenience issues are obvious, but the has to be of the highest quality construction to provide confidence in performance. The PRO Wader is the most durable, abrasion-resistant, and feature-rich wader we've ever built. Built with exclusive 100% CORDURA® fabric with four layers in the upper and five layers in the lower, the addition of a TIZIP® Masterseal waterproof zipper tested for more than 200 days, provides a remarkable level of combined convenience and performance. In the upper are split fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® coated and Hypalon daisy chain for tool docking. Inside are two internal storage pockets for fly boxes and accessories. Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion. The five-layer lower incorporates removable OrthoLite® X25 knee pads, PU cage mesh gravel guards to eliminate drag and water collection, and anatomically correct neoprene booties. Athletic Fit. Between the Cordura fabric and the fit of these waders, make these a no-brainer! Perfect for fishing in Colorado's fall through spring seasons!
Wader weighs approximately 52 oz. (medium regular).
100% nylon shell with polyurethane membrane. 100% nylon tricot liner. Imported.
14 sizes S-XXL including short and long sizes.
- TIZIP MasterSeal Waterproof Zipper for easy on-and-off
- Extremely durable proprietary 4-layer Cordura® fabric shell in the upper and 5-layer Cordura fabric shell in the lower legs
- Split handwarmer pockets
- Split Hypalon daisy chain
- Two external storage pockets with YKK AquaGuard® zippers
- Two additional interior pockets
- Removable OrthoLite® X25 foam knee pads
- PU-reinforced mesh gravel guards reduce water collection
- Anatomically correct neoprene booties
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion
- Athletic Fit